MassMutual South Texas was established to help clients develop financial strategies to help secure their financial future and improve their quality of life. We are here to simplify the process; to make it more pleasant, less threatening and less complicated. We are committed to uncompromising integrity in every aspect of business conduct; offering you, our clients, products and solutions believed to be the very best choice for you.
We have been in continuous operation since 1952, making us one of the longest established financial services organizations in South and Central Texas. Our financial professionals and specialists have more than 500 cumulative years of industry experience, serving over 28,000 clients and servicing over $1 billion of assets.1,2
Our products and services
We offer a broad portfolio of investment, insurance and retirement products and services for individuals and businesses. Products and services include mutual funds, trust services*, annuities, life, disability income and long-term care insurance; college funding; estate planning; IRAs; business continuation planning; employee benefit plans, fee-based planning, and more.
As the general agency of MassMutual in South Texas, we offer products from Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), and its subsidiaries. Our financial professionals continually assess product solutions from highly rated companies and always propose those believed to be the very best choice for you, our clients.
Personal Involvement in the Community
The same passion that we show when investing in our clients’ fiscal wellbeing, we exhibit in the community and in our professionals’ futures. MassMutual South Texas regularly offers seminars for retirement, succession planning, protection of assets, risk management and goal-oriented planning. And, we show that same dedication to our professionals, mentoring them to success and freedom as entrepreneurs, with an interest in advancing the careers of all our associates, from all walks of life. We also provide free life insurance through the LifeBridge program.6
Our Measures of Community Value
- Based in San Antonio since 1952
- 51 financial professionals and local specialists
- Over 28,000 policyholders and clients1
- Over $1 billion assets serviced1,2
- Over $5 billion life insurance coverage in force 3
- $20 million life insurance benefits (claims) paid4
- $3 million disability income insurance benefits paid5
- Distributed $4.0 million in free6life insurance to eligible families as part of MassMutual’s LifeBridgeSM Program6
- MassMutual was named one of the most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute.7
- December 31, 2019 Data includes production from MassMutual South Texas and its detached offices. An insured, owner, or payer of a MassMutual policy or contract.
- Includes values of MassMutual and subsidiary insurance companies’ insurance and retirement products and investment products offered through MML Investors Services, LLC, a MassMutual subsidiary.
- Amount of individual life insurance in force as of 12/31/19 related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company.
- Amount of individual life insurance claims paid from 1/1/19 to 12/31/19 related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company and its subsidiaries, C.M. Life Insurance Company and MML Bay State Life Insurance Company.
- Amount of disability income insurance claims paid from 1/1/19 to 12/31/19 related to products issued by Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company.
- Amount of cumulative LifeBridge coverage in force through 12/31/19. MassMutual’s LifeBridgesmprogram provides free, $50,000 ten-year term life insurance policies to eligible parents and legal guardians. MassMutual pays the premiums. LifeBridge is an education-focused, community service program providing free life insurance to working families who may not be able to afford life insurance.
- www.Ethisphere.com, Ethisphere Institute, February 2020
*Trust Services provided by The MassMutual Trust Company, FSB, a wholly owned stock subsidiary of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual)
Securities, investment advisory and financial planning services are offered through qualified registered representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC., 10101 Reunion Place, Suite 300, San Antonio, TX 78216, (210) 342-4141. Local firms are sales offices of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), and are not subsidiaries of MassMutual or its affiliated companies.